Humid Hot Weather Skin Care
Best skin care for humid and hot weather means completely switching up your products. That’s because what feels good on your skin in summer’s heat is MUCH different than what feels good in winter.
Five tips for the best skin care for summer:
- comfortable sunscreens for exposed skin from sun up to sun down,
- practical ways to create mobile shade,
- the best antioxidant products to act as a second line of defense from UV induced free radicals when you are not 100% perfect about reapplying your sunscreen, and
- mineral makeup powders that prevent oily or sweaty shine and give your skin additional mineral UV defense.
- Use a light weight glycolic acid body lotion for soft and satiny glowing skin that looks great in shorts, tank tops and bathing suits.
I have light weight sunscreens, the absolute top state-of-the-art antioxidant products and practical mobile shade accessories.
- Apply Green Tea Antioxidant Skin Therapy under sunscreen daily. It is proven to reduce UV induced free radicals to fight skin aging and skin cancer. It also reduces sebum production!
- Apply Professional Vitamin C Serum at least every 4 days because it is also a powerful antioxidant that fights pigment problems and stimulates collagen formation. Vitamin C lasts in your skin for 4 days.
- Layer the perfect Sheer Strength Pure Physical Sunscreen on exposed skin because the zinc oxide technology in my sunscreens is unique; we use flat micro-size particles that invisibly layer on your skin like armor to block UV rays. Conventional zinc oxide is round and leaves gaps between sphere shaped particles. There is no comparison - my sunscreen technology beats out the rest!
- Use my Matte Tinted SPF 50+ with iron oxide for extra technology to fight pigment problems like melasma and age spots.
- Use my Invisible SPF 50+ if you don’t want tinting.
- Use my Spray SPF 50+ for neck, chest and to rub into hair baring skin without feeling sticky or soiling clothing.
- Use my Water-resistant spray SPF 30+ for wet and sweaty activities for the entire family.
- Top your sunscreen with mineral makeup powders. The combination is technologically brilliant and gives your skin the best summer look.
- Apply Glycolic Acid Body Lotion at least twice a week after your bath or shower and enjoy glowing skin that you are proud of.
Let summer’s fun bring you joy without the lasting skin sun damage.
Smart skin care for hot and humid weather makes all the difference.