Dermatologist-recommended Mineral Makeup
My ultra-fine mineral makeup gives you 'naturally flawless' skin. Experience the difference that triple milling makes - my natural mineral makeup powders are so fine that you get silky, natural, complete, and long-lasting makeup coverage!
My mineral makeup is actually 3 products in 1: foundation, finishing powder, and concealer – a time-saving and elegantly simple makeup regimen. Use my mineral powders alone, over your favorite liquid foundation, or dust them on top of a really good tinted zinc oxide sunscreen for the ultimate in smart sun protection.
Why is Dr. Bailey Skin Care's mineral makeup the best makeup for your skin?
- It's gentle for even the most sensitive skin
- It's natural
- It has anti-aging benefits for your skin because the mineral particles help augment your sunscreen’s protection by bouncing UV rays off of your skin.
- It has no nano-particles that you could breathe
- It looks beautiful on your skin
Isn't all makeup really mineral makeup?
Yes, BUT the difference is in the proportions of minerals to the 'other stuff' that ordinary makeups all contain.
- It's the minerals that create the color, coverage, and sun protection for most makeup products.
- It's the 'other stuff' that creates irritation, allergic skin reactions, clogged pores, acne, etc.
Makeup products that claim to 'treat pimples', 'moisturize', act as a sunscreen, 'treat wrinkles' or age spots, etc. cause more problems than they fix. Steer clear of them. I recommend using targeted skin care products to correct skin problems and achieve the proper level of skin hydration for your skin type. On top of these products, use mineral makeup as your 'color coat' to cover complexion flaws and create the look you want.