Calming Zinc Bar Soap
Subscribe and Save 10%. Recommended Interval: Every 3 Months.
My favorite skin cleansing bar soap for rosacea, facial redness, and yeast acne! Naturally healing, unbelievably hydrating, and fortified with powerfull 2% pyrithione zinc. This calming face soap resolves many common skin conditions from facial and body dandruff to rosacea and Pityrosporum folliculitis type acne. Calming Zinc® Bar Soap has a full 2% pyrithione zinc to effectively restore your skin's natural radiance with all the benefits of pyrithione zinc.
Zinc Bar Soap for Rosacea & Common Skin Conditions
Calming Zinc cleansing bar's natural and powerful ingredients help resolve many of the most common skin conditions and revive your skin’s vitality:
- Effectively addresses rosacea, facial redness, and dandruff
- Combats Pityrosporum folliculitis type acne
- Infused with potent zinc pyrithione formula
- Harnesses natural hydration with glycerin
- Experience restored skin health and natural beauty
Made the old-fashioned way, this zinc pyrithione face and body wash transfers healing ingredients into a soothing and fortified bar soap that's chock full of naturally hydrating glycerin.
Unlock the benefits of this calming zinc soap, ensuring your skin remains smooth, soft, and naturally radiant. Embrace the timeless healing properties of Calming Zinc Bar Soap and embark on a journey to healthier, more beautiful skin.
The Best Pyrithione Zinc Soap for Sensitive Skin
Calming Zinc Bar Soap has a full 2% pyrithione zinc to solve skin concerns. Unlike other pyrithione zinc soaps and cleansers, this zinc face and body soap is hydrated with shea butter to make it even more hydrating and healing.
This has helped my severe seborrheic rash around my nose better than many previous prescription cleansers and topicals. And it isn’t harsh! Hurray - Lynn D
The Calming Zinc cleansing bar is handmade the old-fashioned way:
- Natural, chemical free ingredients
- Animal free, fully plant-based
- No fillers, no cutting corners
- The right combination of linoleic, oleic and stearic acids to soothe your inflamed and irritated skin
- Cleanses without over-drying or irritating the skin
- Naturally hydrates your skin
- Helps to reduce redness, inflammation, and itching
- Controls oil production
- Helps to prevent breakouts
- Soothes and calms irritated skin
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
Experience pure, naturally healing, and remarkable hydration:
- Olive oil infused with calendula flowers (naturally anti-inflammatory)
- Shea Butter: A natural emollient with moisturizing and healing linoleic, oleic and stearic acids
- Whole Oats (naturally anti-inflammatory)
- Blended with powerful 2% pyrithione zinc: A clinically proven antifungal and antibacterial agent that helps to kill the bacteria and yeast that can cause rosacea and other skin problems
- Glycerin: A natural humectant that helps to hydrate the skin and prevent it from drying out
Dermatologist Recommended Cleanser for Facial Redness
Calming Zinc Bar Soap is the best skin cleanser for you if you suffer from the most common causes of facial redness which include rosacea and facial dandruff (seborrheic dermatitis). It is also ideal for facial 'fungal acne' called Pityrosporum folliculitis.
I'm 65 years old and have finally found the answer to the scales, redness and flakey skin between my eyebrows. I had tried countless remedies, with no results, until I discovered the Calming Zinc Bar. I can't overstate how awesome this product is. Since starting to use it about a year ago, I have had NO flakes, scales or redness at all...nothing but clear skin in my eyebrow area. I still can't believe how completely and quickly it worked! Thank you, Cynthia Bailey. I've never been more impressed with a facial product!! Debbie B
If you have dry or sensitive skin, my soothing zinc soap bar cleans your skin without over-drying or irritating it. This is the perfect face wash for your dry skin care. This zinc pyrithione soap’s non-irritating and hydrating ingredients will never leave you running to apply moisturizer after washing. Even my most sensitive skin patients tolerate this lovely hand-crafted wonder!
I myself rely on Calming Zinc Bar Soap every day to cleanse my own facial skin.
Pro-tip: Know that the oatmeal in the soap will last forever. Once your bar is mostly oatmeal, toss it out and get a new one. You want all the goodness in the other ingredients for your skin!
- 2% pyrithione zinc
- saponified natural olive oil in a base of oats
- artificial preservatives, fragrance, dyes,
- petro-chemicals, and mineral oil.
- facial redness
- seborrheic dermatitis
- Pityrosporum folliculitis ('fungal' acne)
- oily skin
Always cruelty-free (we test on happy customers willing to give us honest opinions and never on cute animals) and made in the U.S.A.
100% vegan and eco-friendly; safe for the environment, biodegradable and sustainable.
AM &/OR PM
CLEANSE and CORRECT: Start with the Calming Zinc Bar Soap once a day alternating with your favorite gentle cleanser. Increase to twice daily as tolerated.
- First wet your face with tepid water
- Then create a lather with the bar soap between your palms or on a wash cloth
- Apply the lather onto your facial skin
- Take care to keep the lather out of your eyes
- Rinse well with tepid water and towel dry
- Can be used on facial and non-facial skin such as the back, chest, ears and neck.
Calming Zinc (3.25 oz.): 2% Pyrithione zinc, olive oil infused with calendula, shea butter, oatmeal.