- Press Inquiries please click here.
- Shipping Inquiries: Please see the information below regarding shipping and administrative questions. To submit a question to our team, please use the Support email address below. You may find your answer faster on the pages about our shipping information and return policy.
- Administrative Questions: Please use the support email below to reach our administrative team to submit questions.
- Please visit the FAQ page where you will find the most commonly asked questions that we receive in customer service. You answer may be there!
"Ask Dr. Bailey". Dr. Bailey is the author of the longest running dermatologist written Blog in the world.
She writes educational articles about skin health and dermatology sharing what she has learned in her 35 years of clinical practice. Her articles are written for non-medical and medical readers in understandable terms. Is there a topic you would like to see her write about in her Blog? First, please search her Blog using the search bar at the top of the page here. If she has not already answered your question in a Blog article, you can submit it to the Support team using the support email below.
Shipping Inquiries, Administrative Questions, and how to contact our Support Team.
Customers with shipping, order, and administrative questions that would like to reach us by phone or mail (available during normal business hours only):
Receive the fastest response by sending your email to support (at) drbaileyskincare.com
To leave a message in our voice mail system:
- Retail\Web Store Customers: (707) 829-5780 Monday and Wednesday from 1:30 to 4pm PST.
- Address: Dr. Bailey Skin Care, LLC, 425 South Main St, Sebastopol, CA 95472
See an important disclaimer about the types of questions we cannot answer.
Please note that Dr. Bailey and her staff:
- Cannot make any diagnosis of anyone's skin problem
- Cannot give specific product recommendations for anyone's specific type of skin problem
- Cannot give anyone individual therapeutic recommendations
- Cannot discuss the specifics of anyone's skin problems by email/web site/phone, or in any other way
- Cannot discuss the use of any prescription cream or medication
- Cannot suggest products or usage tips for items not sold on our website
- Cannot color match make up over the phone
Please do not contact us for medical advice or specific tips for your skin problems.
Please do not send us photos of your skin problems.
The information that we offer for readers is Dr. Bailey's skin care and product-use information in the detailed Dermatologists' Advice and in Dr. Bailey's Skin Health and Wellness Blog, the longest running, dermatologist written, skin health blog in the world. Answers to your skin care and product questions may be there.
All of the information provided at Dr. Bailey Skin Care, LLC and on this website is exclusively for educational purposes; each reader must use their own judgment and/or the judgment of their personal physician to decide if the information pertains to them. Dr. Bailey Skin Care makes no guarantee that the information presented on this website is appropriate for any one person's specific complexion needs or skin problems.
Dr. Bailey has written extensively on each Product Page describing how she uses each of her products.
She has also written extensively about how she creates skin care routines to address many of the common skin problems. You can find answers to most of the frequently asked product questions within each product page. In addition to the information on her product pages, you have 2 more places to search for her information:
Her website contains detailed information on skin conditions and ingredients in the Glossary on her Dermatologist's Advice section.
Her Skin Health and Wellness Blog contains information on many different skin problems and skin health topics.
All of the information in the Dr. Bailey Skin Care website, and related links, articles, newsletters and blogs, is provided as general information for educational and advertising purposes only. The information is the opinion of Dr. Cynthia Bailey, or other indicated authors. Consult your physician or health care provider for any specific medical conditions or concerns you may have. (This also applies to Dr. Bailey’s patients in her medical practice in Sebastopol - the information is not a substitute for, or an extension of, the medical care she provides her patients.) Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read here. Use the information and products referred to in this information at your own risk. Use of the Dr. Bailey Skin Care web site, and related links, articles, newsletters and blogs indicates your agreement with these statements and the Terms and Conditions of DrBaileySkinCare.com