By Cynthia Bailey MD.
- Press Inquiries
- Shipping Inquiries see the form below to submit questions. You can also see our shipping information and return policy.
- Administrative Questions see the form below to submit questions.
- "Ask Dr. Bailey". Submit skin care or skin health questions to Dr. Cynthia Bailey's blog.
Shipping Inquiries, Administrative Questions, and
Tell Us What You Think About Our New Site!
Customers with shipping, order, and administrative questions that would like to reach us by phone or mail (available during normal business hours only):
Receive the fastest response by sending your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To leave a message in our voice mail system:
- Retail\Web Store Customers: (707) 829-5780
- Address: Dr. Bailey Skin Care, LLC, 425 South Main St, Sebastopol, CA 95472
See an important disclaimer about the types of questions we cannot answer.
Please note that Dr. Bailey and her staff:
- Cannot make any diagnosis of anyone's skin problem
- Cannot give specific product recommendations for anyone's specific type of skin problem
- Cannot give anyone individual therapeutic recommendations
- Cannot discuss the specifics of anyone's skin problems by email/web site/phone, or in any other way
- Cannot discuss the use of any prescription cream or medication unless at an appointment with one of our Doctors
- Cannot suggest products or usage tips for items not sold on our website
- Cannot color match make up over the phone
Please do not contact us for medical advice or specific tips for your skin problems.
Please do not send us photos of your skin problems.
The information that we offer for readers is Dr. Bailey's skin care and product-use information in the detailed Dermatologists' Advice and in Dr. Bailey's Skin Health and Wellness Blog, the longest running, dermatologist written, skin health blog in the world. Answers to your skin care and product questions may be there. This information is provided for educational purposes; each reader must use their own judgment and/or the judgment of their personal physician to decide if the information pertains to them. Dr. Bailey Skin Care makes no guarantee that the information presented on this website is appropriate for any one person's specific complexion needs or skin problems.
Dr. Bailey has written extensively on how she uses each of her products. She has also written extensively about how she creates skin care routines to address many of the common skin problems. You can find answers to most of the frequently asked product questions within each product page.
Her Skin Health and Wellness Blog contains information on many different skin problems.
All of the information in the Dr. Bailey Skin Care website, and related links, articles, newsletters and blogs, is provided as general information for educational and advertising purposes only. The information is the opinion of Dr. Cynthia Bailey, or other indicated authors. Consult your physician or health care provider for any specific medical conditions or concerns you may have. (This also applies to Dr. Bailey’s patients in her medical practice in Sebastopol - the information is not a substitute for, or an extension of, the medical care she provides her patients.) Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read here. Use the information and products referred to in this information at your own risk. Use of the Dr. Bailey Skin Care web site, and related links, articles, newsletters and blogs indicates your agreement with these statements and the Terms and Conditions of DrBaileySkinCare.com