Sheer Strength Pure Physical Water Resistant Spray Sunscreen, SPF 50
Mineral body and face water resistant sunscreen in a light-weight non-aerosol spray. Convenient, affordable and perfect for the entire family.
Subscribe and Save recommendation - every 3 months.
Water-resistant broad-spectrum SPF 50 protection to 80 minutes combined with a transparent and ultra-light texture make this a must have sunscreen.
This is the perfect SPF for daily use on exposed skin of your hands, arms, neck and chest, and for when you need a water resistant product for wet and sweaty activities. - Dr. Bailey
The entire family will love this sunscreen because it’s fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and safe for even sensitive skin – and at a good price point! The non-aerosol air powered spray mist makes this sunscreen easy to apply, even on kids or hard to reach areas like your back. Rub it onto skin after spraying for perfectly even coverage. Fast absorbing and non-greasy.
Your sunscreens need to be easy to use because sun protection is essential for keeping your skin healthy. Sun UV exposure causes premature skin aging, skin thinning, crepey skin and skin cancer. It also drives skin pigment problems like age spots and melasma. You know that sun protection is important yet finding the perfect broad-spectrum mineral sunscreen is a challenge. This will be your new favorite practical sunscreen. It’s my top choice for my body skin and when I need a water-resistant sunscreen. Wear it daily on exposed skin and don’t go outside to play without it.
The 3 reasons why mineral sunscreens are superior to chemical sunscreens:
- Mineral sunscreens give the best and most durable UV protection and they are all I recommend. I’ve seen the proof daily over my 30+ year career as a dermatologist who has cared for many skin cancer patients. I’ve done over 200,000 skin exams on Californians and mineral sunscreens win every time. All of my Sheer Strength Pure Physical Sunscreens provide broad spectrum mineral sun protection.
- Chemical sunscreen filters (the active ingredients) are known to be absorbed readily into the human body at levels that exceed what the FDA considers safe. In my opinion, we need to just say 'no' to the use of chemical sunscreens - it's what I personally do.
- Mineral sunscreens are gentle even for sensitive skin. Chemical sunscreen filters can be irritants and allergens, causing skin reactions and intolerance.
Say 'no' to the mass produced chemical sunscreens and protect your family with a non-nano and pure mineral SPF
My new Sheer Strength Pure Physical Water-Resistant Spray Sunscreen protects skin with a combination of zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. Both minerals are micronized (not nano-sized) to be transparent and easy to use. The inactive ingredients in the base bind tenaciously to skin for excellent protection in water, when sweating, vigorously active etc. The sunscreen is fortified with antioxidants to fight free radical skin damage too.
- Non-nano pure mineral SPF protection
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin E
- Banana fruit extract
- Artificial dyes or colors
Non-comedogenic. Non-greasy sheer finish from a non-aerosol spray
As always, cruelty-free, made in the USA.
Apply liberally to skin and spread by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure. Do not spray directly onto face. For facial application, spray into the palm of your hands then apply to face. Re-apply after swimming, excessive perspiring, or any time after toweling dry. Reapply every 2 hours while in the sun. Use of sunscreen on children under 6 months of age with consultation by their physician only.
Sheer Strength Pure Physical SPF 50 Water Resistant Sunscreen Spray 6 fl. oz.
Zinc Oxide 15.7%, Titanium Dioxide 3.4%
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf(Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Alumina, Bentonite, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C-18-21 Alkane, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Polyester-8, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propanediol, Silica, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopherol, Water.