Back and Body Acne Kit™
Medical-grade treatment with the right ingredients to clear body acne and prevent acne scars. This is the best dermatologist-developed back and body acne skin care treatment in an easy to use kit that includes Foaming Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Cleanser (with 10% benzoyl peroxide), Foaming Zinc Cleanser (with 2% pyrithione zinc), and a Salux Wash Cloth to exfoliate skin and loosen blockages in the pores.
Subscribe and Save: recommended interval every 3 months.
Why this dermatologist's Back and Body Acne Kit works so well for body acne.
If you have body acne, you know that it is different than acne on your face. Body acne includes back acne, neck acne, chest acne and even buttocks acne. This kind of acne often won't respond to facial acne skin care treatments and requires solutions made specifically for your body acne.
Two skin germs often conspire to cause body acne. This kit targets both - and that's unique! The first germ is the bacteria called Propionibacterium acnes, now renamed C. acnes. It is the bacteria that plays a key role in regular facial acne called acne vulgaris. The second germ involved in body acne is a yeast called Pityrosporum (also called Malassezia) that plays a role in 'fungal acne'. Together, these two germs create pimples, blackheads and scarring on the skin. This kit addresses both germs with products that are strong enough to penetrate tough body skin.
Why Dr. Bailey's Back and Body Acne Kit is the best skin care treatment for your body acne.
My Back and Body Acne Kit addresses the three key steps needed to control your body acne.
- Dr. Bailey's Back and Body Acne Kit includes the strongest level of pyrithione zinc skin cleanser allowed to help control Pityrosporum yeast. This pyrithione zinc cleanser is made to medical-grade standards in and FDA regulated laboratory. It can also be used as a shampoo to fight dandruff and scalp acne caused by this yeast germ.
- The kit also includes the highest allowed concentration of benzoyl peroxide in a cleanser to kill the C. acnes bacteria and unclog blocked pores and blackheads that are part of back acne. This cleanser is formulated in an FDA regulated laboratory using the highest quality medical-grade benzoyl peroxide. We use ultra-micronized BPO to maximize skin penetration and minimize any risk of skin irritation so that you get the best results. This specially formulated benzoyl peroxide also does not leave the white chalky skin residue typically seen with lower quality BPO products. You can't get a better or more effective BPO cleanser.
- You apply these powerful medicated cleansers with the Salux Cloth. The Salux Cloth has just the right exfoliation and scrubbing surface to help get these foaming cleansers and acne medicines down deep into your pores, where the problem starts.
- 10% ultra-micronized medical-grade benzoyl peroxide
- 2% medical-grade pyrithione zinc
- Mineral oil
Cruelty-free and always made in the U.S.A
Wash the parts of your skin where you have back acne, chest or neck acne, or buttocks acne every day in the bath or shower. Alternate the two cleansers, using the Foaming Zinc Cleanser one day and Foaming Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Cleanser the next day.
Step 1: Squeeze a generous amount of either cleanser on to the Salux Wash Cloth and then scrub the affected area.
Step 2: Allow the cleanser to sit on the skin for a few minutes then rinse well. Know that the active ingredients in these cleansers will remain on your skin after rinsing to continue fighting acne throughout the day.
Please note, benzoyl peroxide will fade fabric and this powerful treatment will leave some benzoyl peroxide on your skin to treat acne for hours. Wash your skin well with a non-benzoyl peroxide cleanser before allowing it to come into contact with colored fabric. Also, benzoyl peroxide can irritate skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use and consult a physician.
Dermatologist Dr. Bailey's Tips for Success Clearing Body Acne:
Body acne worsens when your skin is sweaty and oily for long periods of time, such as during sports or other physical activities. I always tell the back acne patients in my dermatology practice that it's important to wash sweat and oil off of acne-prone skin as soon as possible after sweaty activities. The best treatment is to use these medicated cleansers, which means it is good to keep a set of the Back Acne Kit products in your gym or sports bag.
Remember, acne on the body is different than acne on the face. Natural skin yeast germs often play a big role in causing this type of acne. Body acne usually involves the chest, the neck, and the thick skin on the back. When the pimples heal, they tend to cause acne scars and skin discoloration that can last for quite a while. This type of acne can come and go for many years. This means it is also important to control acne flare ups by using this acne treatment to prevent body acne on a regular basis.
Foaming Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Cleanser, 6.7 fl. oz.: Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Stearic Acid USP. Active Ingredient: Benzoyl Peroxide 10%,
Foaming Zinc Cleanser, 6.7 fl. oz.: Zinc Pyrithione 2%, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethylene Glycol Distearate, FD&C Blue #1, Fragrance, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Lauramide MIPA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Water.