Retinol Ultra-Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream™
Ultra-high concentration retinol is one of the best non- prescription skin care ingredients to fight skin aging.
Retinoids (the vitamin A family of agents) have the best scientific evidence of any ingredient for their ability to block and reverse skin aging. A serious anti-aging skin care routine should include a retinoid product, and all-trans- retinol is the best non-prescription retinoid for the job.
Retinol Ultra-Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream is formulated with a 10-time concentration of medical grade all-trans-retinol. Made with pharmaceutical-grade ingredients in an FDA-approved lab, you know you are getting powerful, purified, and stable all-trans-retinol using state-of-the-art technology − and that translates to maximum effectiveness and minimal irritation.
I recommend retinoid products to almost all of my patients. Because skin aging can start as early as your late teens and early 20s, I believe that it’s never too early - or too late - to start using a retinoid, including my Retinol Ultra-Intensive Night Cream.
Reduce Fine Lines and Wrinkles and Brighten Your Complexion
Topically applied retinol (which is vitamin A) has the ability to:
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and large pores.
- Bolster skin thickness to help counter skin thinning from sun damage and aging
- Smooth and brighten your complexion, reducing skin roughness and dullness
- Help to even-out irregular skin pigment from sun spots, age spots, and melasma
If you are new to retinol, start with my Retinol Intensive Night Cream with a 5-time concentration of all-trans- retinol. As your skin adjusts, work up to the Ultra-Intensive Night Cream with the highest level of retinol therapy. When you use retinol on your skin, you will notice a brightening of your complexion right away. You’ll see smoother and more even skin color, tone, and texture within two weeks. See improvement in fine lines and wrinkles by four months. Typically, you can only get these kinds of results from a trip to the dermatologist, plastic surgeon, or aesthetician. Now you can get them from a cream!
Before you start searching for a retinol product, you need to know that not all retinol products work equally well. That’s because retinol is fragile. It can break down during product processing , packaging, and storage.
Also, higher levels of retinol create better results, but these higher levels can irritate your skin. The trick is to find a product that is effective, yet gentle on your skin.
Ideally you want to use a retinol product listed with at least a 4-time concentration of retinol. At a 10−time concentration, you are getting ultra-high concentration retinol and you can expect greater benefits. Because higher concentrations of retinol can be irritating, product formulation is doubly important. With -my Retinol Ultra-Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream, our chemist uses state-of-the-art technology to help you reap the retinol benefits with less risk of irritation.
- You benefit from the highest concentration of active and stable retinol formulated in a slow release delivery system; your skin gets all the retinol goodness without being overwhelmed all at once.
- The synergistic coupling of retinol with high concentration green tea antioxidants helps to calm retinol skin irritation while at the same time enhancing the reversal of sun damage changes in your skin.
It’s a brilliant partnership between science and nature made possible by today’s skin chemistry advances. Order my anti-wrinkle cream today.
- Retinol is part of a family of agents called retinoids, which are the vitamin A family of agents. While these compounds all have similarities, they don’t all work equally well to reverse the signs of skin aging.
- Retinol is vitamin A. It is converted in the skin to retinoic acid, the active ingredient in Retin A and Renova (also called tretinoin).
- The skin contains specific receptors that bind retinoids to create beneficial changes that brighten your complexion and fight the signs of skin aging and sun damage.
You can expect to see skin changes when you start using a stable, high-concentration retinoid product such as Retinol Ultra-Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream. Some changes include:
- Within a week of initial use, your layer of dead skin (stratum corneum) becomes more compact. This brightens your complexion and smoothes skin roughness. Your epidermis (the living layer of skin) begins to thicken and shows evidence of swelling (spongiosis). This results in a more dewy and youthful complexion almost instantly.
- Within two weeks, your skin has more hyaluronic acid, resulting in a deeper skin hydration. With a more hydrated skin tone and texture, your skin appears more youthful.
- After four months of use, there is evidence of improved collagen production in the skin and reduction in the mechanism of collagen breakdown, which equates to meaningful improvements in fine lines and wrinkles and skin thinning.
- During the first ten months of product use, you will see an improvement in uneven skin pigment including sun spots, brown age spots, and other forms of hyperpigmentation (including melasma).
- Add state-of-the-art Retinol Ultra-Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream to your complete anti-aging skin care routine for healthier younger looking skin. It might actually be that true "fountain of youth" ingredient you need in your anti-aging skin care routine.
Add state-of-the-art Retinol Ultra-Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream to your complete anti-aging skin care routine for healthier younger looking skin. It might actually be that true "fountain of youth" ingredient you need in your anti-aging skin care.
Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Tips for Success
You must be cautious when you begin to use any powerful anti-wrinkle ingredients. I always recommend starting with lower concentrations and working up to higher concentrations as your skin adjusts. Start with my Retinol Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream and work up to my Retinol Ultra-Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream with a 10-time concentration of professional all-trans retinol.
Because retinoids can break down with light exposure, they are best applied as night treatment products.
Apply my night cream at night after you wash your face. If needed, you may apply a richer moisturizer after you apply the night cream.
If you have sensitive skin, start by using my Retinol Night Cream every third night. As your skin adjusts, you can increase to every-other and then every night applications. If for any reason, on any portion of your facial skin, you develop irritation take a break; stop applying the Retinol Cream until your skin is back to normal for a week then resume at a leass frequent rate and again work up to nightly use. There may be parts of your face that are more prone to irritation such as around your mouth or nose or the creases of your eyelids. If you find that to be true, use the cream less often there or not at all.
Retinol Cream References:
Improvement of Naturally Aged Skin With Vitamin A (Retinol), Reza Kafi, MD; Heh Shin R. Kwak, MD, Arch Dermatol. 2007;143:606-612
Improvement of photoaged facial skin in middle-aged Japanese females by topical retinol (vitamin A alcohol): a vehicle- controlled, double-blind study. Kikuchi K, Suetake T, Kumasaka N, Tagami H, J Dermatolog Treat.2009;20(5):276-81
Choosing Topical Retinoids for Aging Skin, Sachs, DL, Dermatology Focus, Summer 2013 Vol 32 No 2 page 4
Application of Retinol to Human Skin In Vivo Induces Epidermal Hyperplasia and Cellular Retinoid Binding Proteins Characteristic of Retinoic Acid but Without Measurable Retinoic Acid Levels or Irritation, Sewon Kang, Elizabeth A. Duell, et. al., J Invest Dermatol 105:549-556, 1995
Vitamin A Antagonizes Decreased Cell Growth and Elevated Collagen-Degrading Matrix Metalloproteinases and Stimulates Collagen Accumulation in Naturally Aged Human Skin, James Varani, Roscoe L Warner, Mehrnaz Gharaee- Kermani, et. al., J Invest Dermatol (2000) 114, 480â€“486;
Topical Tretinoin for Photoaged Skin: a Double-blind Vehicle-controlled Study, Weiss JS, Ellis CN, et. al., JAMA.1988, 259: 527-532
Tazarotene Cream for the Treatment of Facial Photo Damage: a Multicenter, Investigator-Masked, Randomized, Vehicle-Controlled, Parallel Comparison of Tazarotene 0.01%, 0.025%, 0.05%, and 0.1% Creams and Tretinoin 0.05% Emollient Cream Applied Once-Daily for 24 Weeks. Kang S, Leyden JJ, Lowe NJ, et al., Arch Dermatol. 2001;137:1597- 1604.
Mechanisms of Photoaging and Chronological Skin Aging, Gary J. Fisher, PhD; Sewon Kang, MD; et. al., Arch Dermatol. 2002;138(11):1462-1470
Retinol Cream Directions for use
In the evening, wash your skin and apply a pea-sized amount of my Retinol Intensive or Ultra-Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream to your face. You can use another pea-sized amount for your neck and another for your chest if your skin can tolerate it.
You can apply a richer moisturizer on top of the Retinol Night Cream but I don't recommend applying other powerful ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, glycolic acid or vitamin C at the same time as retinoids. Save those ingredients for your daytime skin care routine or alternate them with the Retinol Night Cream.
Remember to wear a broad spectrum sunscreen on retinoid treated skin during the day.
Don't wait for younger-looking skin. Order your Retinol Ultra-Intensive Night Cream today.
Product Ingredients: Retinol Ultra Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream (1 fl. oz.)
Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Caffeine, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Retinol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Cyclomethicone.