Pigment Fading Pads
Do you suffer from uneven skin pigment? My Pigment Fading Pads with 2% hydroquinone will even out your skin color. Made fresh – no nasty preservatives! Attack the cause of uneven skin hyperpigmentation for best results.
***PLEASE NOTE, THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER AND NON-REFUNDABLE. ONE BOX IS A 60 DAY SUPPLY***
What is the best way to get rid of hyperpigmentation on your skin?
Does your complexion suffer from uneven skin pigment? My Pigment Fading Pads add a missing treatment piece to most skin care routines – they help to even out skin color.
Add my pads to your complete skin care routine (which must include a broad-spectrum sunscreen) to get the best results.
Dr. Bailey Wants You to Know
Here’s why my Pigment Fading Pads work:
My pads contain pharmaceutically pure botanical actives known to fight excess melanin, including arbutin, kojic acid, and bearberry. Adding 2% hydroquinone to the treatment (the highest concentration you can get without a prescription) gives your pigment a one-two punch.
Afraid of nasty preservatives in your hydroquinone? We mix your pads the moment you place your order – no nasty preservatives required!
What’s the most powerful Complete Skin Care Routine you can use to fight hyperpigmentation?
- Cleanse with the right cleanser for your skin type and skin problems.
- Exfoliate twice a week with Replenix Exfoliating Scrub to remove melanin held in dead cells.
- Consider using a Clarisonic Brush system (Clarisonic SMART Profile or Clarisonic Mia 2) to help enhance skin penetration of your pigment correcting products.
- Use the pads after washing and apply Professional Vitamin C Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Serum during the day alternating with Glycolic Acid Face Cream. At night apply Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream. The pads leave a layer of active ingredients that help fight excessive melanin.
- Hydrate with Daily Face Cream (for Oily to Normal or Dry to Normal Skin) after the Professional Vitamin C Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Serum and Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream. When you use the Glycolic Acid Cream the cream base hydrates.
- Protect with the right zinc oxide broad-spectrum sunscreen for your skin type.
Know that this is an aggressive hyperpigmentation-fighting skin care treatment routine. Please read the information on the individual product pages for use instructions and cautions, as they can be irritating to sensitive skin.
Also note that Pigment Fading Pads with hydroquinone are mixed fresh for you and cannot be returned. Take care to avoid exposing your pads to high temperatures, which might spoil the hydroquinone.
|Ideal for these Conditions:||Regimen Steps:||Key Ingredients:|
Pigment Fading Pads (60 pads): Ethoxydiglycol, Water, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, Kojic Acid (2%), Hydroquinone (2%), Arbutin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Ascorbic Acid, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Silybum Marianum (Silymarin) Fruit Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phosphoric Acid, Polysorbate-20.