Naturally Best Bar Soap for All Skin Types
Subscribe and Save 10%. Recommended Interval: Every 2 Months.
If you or a family member has sensitive skin, but you prefer to use natural products, you may have had trouble finding the right soap for your needs. Look no further than Naturally Best Bar Soap for All Skin Types™, which is the bar of soap for you and your family.
- At a Glance
- You may think that all soaps are basically the same.
Dr. Bailey Skin Care's Naturally Best Bar Soap is a natural, hypoallergenic skin cleanser that is perfect for your face and body, and economical for the entire family.
Ideal combination of hypoallergenic and natural
With Dr. Bailey Skin Care's Naturally Best Bar Soap, you get the best organic ingredients for gentle skin cleansing in this handmade, natural soap. This hypoallergenic soap is gentle enough for your sensitive skin, but still an effective cleanser. There are no chemical additives used in the making of this soap; it's truly as natural as you can get for your skin care.
Creating the perfect bar of soap
You may not realize it, but creating the perfect bar of non-drying soap is no simple task. But, at Dr. Bailey Skin Care, we were up for the challenge. We wanted to create a product that we would want to use ourselves.
What we discovered is it takes time and expertise to create a natural bar soap that is non-drying and rich in glycerin, yet gives you a luxurious, silky lather to clean your delicate skin. Our soap makers are experts and they left no detail to chance - and they never cut corners.
Dr. Bailey Skin Care's Naturally Best Bar Soap is your best choice for natural skin cleansing. Unlike other similar soaps, it is also economical and perfect for the entire family because these bars of soap are long lasting. Put one at every sink, shower, and bathtub so you never let harsh soaps touch your delicate skin again.
- ethically sourced ingredients
- cold-pressed soap making method
- final pH of 10
- organic oils of palm, coconut, olive, and palm kernel,
- organic cocoa butter,
- organic powdered oatmeal,
- organic aloe vera,
- allergenic essential oils
- antibacterial ingredients
- artificial dyes, fragrance, flavor
Always cruelty-free and made in the U.S.A.
Vegan and GMO-free too!
Besides their shared purpose of cleaning, there are many differences among soaps - even among natural, hypoallergenic soaps. Here are just a few things that we thought you should know about Dr. Bailey Skin Care's Naturally Best Bar Soap:
- Unlike glycerin bar soaps, each bar of our naturally made soap will last a long time because it won't turn into goo upon contact with water.
- Modern bar soaps contain chemicals, my Naturally Best Bar Soap has none - yet it stays antiseptic because of the balance of ingredients.
- Other natural bar soaps can be harsh because they have excess alkali, which dries out your skin. Our soap makers produce a soft, cold-pressed bar or natural soap and remove the excess alkali that forms during the soap making process so that you get a natural bar soap that is gentle on your skin.
- Hydrating glycerin is produced in the making of soap. Because it is valuable and can be sold for other purposes, most soap makers remove the glycerin from their soaps and sell it off. Not here! Your bar of Dr. Bailey Skin Care's Natural Bar Soap is rich in nature's glycerin because your skin loves it.
- All ingredients are organic and ethically sourced.
Product information for Naturally Best Bar Soap for Dry Skin
As you can see above, not all soap is created equal. Don't dry out your skin with other natural soaps. Our natural bar soap is both hypoallergenic and moisturizing for dry skin.
Please note, that like all natural soap products, my Naturally Best Bar Soap performs best in soft water. This entirely chemical free natural soap is ideal for total body cleansing this large skin surface area for you and your entire family. I’ve made it ultra-hypoallergenic so that you can bathe without exposure to allergens or scents. Enjoy!
Directions for use:
Wash with Naturally Best Bar Soap for Dry Skin daily. When bathing, lather and rinse only those areas of your skin that need cleansing. On the average day, those include the areas that produce body odor (such as your armpits, groin, buttocks, and feet) and excess oil (such as your upper chest, back, face, neck, and ears). The process of rinsing off the soap lather from these sites effectively washes the rest of your skin and is often enough to cleanse the drier areas of your skin. Always follow bathing with the application of a skin moisturizer after you towel dry. For natural skin care, use my Natural Face, Hand and Body Lotion or my Natural Face and Body Butter Cream.
Note about your water
Natural soaps perform best in normal or softened water. Hard water may impede lathering and result in soap scum formation on your tub and shower. Synthetic detergent soaps and cleansers perform well in hard water but they are not natural skin care options.
Naturally Best Bar Soap (3.5g) Product Ingredients: This soap is naturally glycerin rich because it is handmade from organic saponified oils of palm, coconut, olive, and palm kernel, organic cocoa butter, organic powdered oatmeal, aloe vera, organic rosemary extract. All ingredients, including palm oil, are organic and ethically sourced.