All Natural Foaming Liquid Hand Soap™
A natural hand soap that rinses off well to prevent chapped hands.
Hand washing is a Catch22. It can make your hand skin dry, but hardworking hands get dirty, hand washing keeps them clean and helps prevent the spread of germs. This means that you need the best non-drying - and fragrance-free - hand soap at every sink to keep your hand skin soft, healthy, and clean.
Subscribe and Save: recommended interval every 3 month.
This brilliant and totally natural hand soap rinses off fast, and that's important for preventing dry hands. Did you know that retained soap residue pulls out your skin's essential lipids that keep your skin's barrier strong and able to resist dryness? Yep, it's true. How many times do you rinse quickly, knowing you didn't really get all the soap off your hands?? It's common. And, what about under your rings or between your fingers? Those areas retain soap residue and chapping often starts there. I solve this problem with this simple quick-rinse fragrance free hand soap!
All Natural Foaming Liquid Hand Soap is the best liquid hand soap that I've found for hand washing that doesn't overly dry-out your hand skin. It lathers and cleans dirt and grime, rinses off well to remove germs, and is gentle on the skin.
Pro-tips for hand care to prevent dry hands
In addition to a good non-drying hand cleanser, you also need two additional things to prevent and treat dry hands:
- to know how to wash your hands in a way that doesn't over dry your skin; and
- a really good moisturizing hand lotion to apply after washing.
I teach my patients to only apply soap to, and lather up, the palm side of their hands unless the thinner and more fragile skin on the back of their hands has gotten dirty or come into contact with germs. Then it's really important to rinse all the soap off well, paying particular attention to the skin between the fingers and under rings where soap can get trapped. Retained soap residue will dry and irritate skin, which is why you want to use a product that rinses off easily.
Follow hand washing with an application of a good hand lotion that you love and will use often. My Dry Skin Hand Cream is the best non-greasy hand cream for daily use to prevent dry hands and it works beautifully with All Natural Foaming Liquid Hand Soap.
As a doctor with sensitive skin, I've figured out the best and most practical hand care for my own delicate skin. This foaming hand cleanser and my Dry Skin Hand Cream are my survival basics, and I use them all day, every day both at home and at the office.
All soaps are not equal!
Besides their shared purpose of cleaning, there are many differences among soaps - even among natural, hypoallergenic soaps.
- Modern soaps contain chemicals like artificial fragrance, phthalates and triclosan. Avoid these notorious allergens and harmful ingredients. My All Naturally Foaming Hand Soap has none - yet it stays antiseptic because of the balance of ingredients.
- Glycerin is a natural byproduct from the making of soap. Glycerin is good for your skin and helps prevent skin dryness. But because glycerin is valuable and can be sold for other purposes, most soap makers remove the glycerin from their soaps and sell it off. Not here! Your Dr. Bailey Skin Care's All Natural Foaming Hand Soap is rich in nature's glycerin because your skin loves it.
- All ingredients in my Natural Foaming Hand soap are organic and ethically sourced - yep, every ingredient.
This entirely chemical free hand soap is ideal for all your hand cleansing and the entire family. I’ve made it ultra-hypoallergenic so that you can wash your hands without exposure to allergens or scents. Enjoy!
- Artificial dyes or colors
Certified to USDA Organic Food Standards by Vermont Organic Farmers
Directions for use: Apply All Natural Foaming Liquid Hand Soap to the dirty palm side of your hands only, unless the thinner more fragile skin on the back or your hands has also gotten dirty or has come into contact with germs. Lather the soap on your palm surface. Be sure to rinse your hands really well; retained soap residue will always dry and irritate skin. Pay special attention to the space between your fingers and under your rings where soap residue often hides. Apply a good hand cream immediately after drying, such as Dr. Bailey Skin Care's Dry Skin Hand Cream.
Product Ingredients: All Natural Foaming Liquid Hand Soap (8 fl. oz) Saponified organic olive, coconut and jojoba oils, vegetable glycerin, organic aloe vera and rosemary extract.