Ageless Rejuvenation Skin Care Kit
See results within days; more even skin color, smoother skin texture, softening of fine lines, reduction in age spots - all in one powerful routine. No guess work because I've put together compatible products into a simple Complete Skin Care Routine, done AM and PM, that quickly transforms your skin.
Within a few days you will see and feel a difference in your skin. Notice a brighter and more youthful skin tone and feel softer skin almost immediately. With continued use, fine lines will soften and age spots will lessen. The product combination also fights clogged pores, blackheads and acne.
Know that this routine is working on a cellular level to slow and even reverse skin aging. Loaded with proven ingredients, you are taking the best care of your skin possible.
Have confidence in your anti-aging skin care routine
My Ageless Rejuvenation Skin Care Kit gives you a Complete Skin Care Routine to target skin aging. Know that I've used my clinical dermatology experience and scientific understanding of skin aging to combine synergistic and compatible products into a routine where you see results.
The Ageless Rejuvenation Kit contains the best proven ingredients to fight skin aging:
- The highest level of medical grade pharmaceutically pure and stable retinol to stimulate collagen renewal. Retinol also help to stop the otherwise inevitable collagen loss due to age and UV damage.
- Green tea antioxidants in 80-90% pure isolates of stable pharmaceutical grade fight free radical destruction of skin structures such as cell membranes, DNA etc. By far the best antioxidants for skin care, this proprietary formulation helps fight inflammation and skin ageing together.
- Medical grade ultra-pure glycolic acid used regularly changes your skin from the inside out. Boosts your own production of hyaluronic acid where you need it and stimulates collagen renewal like retinol does but by a different mechanism – and yes more is better! Brightens skin and lightens age spots too.
- The finest invisible zinc oxide and titanium dioxide shield your skin from daily UV damage. You will love your sunscreen and wear it daily because the options I give you in this kit are truly a pleasure to use. Subtle iron oxide tinting blends into all skin tones to hide complexion flaws and help block visible and blue digital light known to damage skin and contribute to skin pigment problems.
- I round off your routine with an efficient non-drying pH balanced daily cleanser and the best facial moisturizer to protect your skin’s barrier from dryness. Packed with squalane, ceramides, glycerin, botanical extracts and additional antioxidants, this moisturizer is well loved by all who try it.
To quote my husband, who is an admitted skin care minimalist,
"This is bonehead simple and within 2 weeks I see results; my skin feels smooth and the stuff around my eyes looks better."
Yes, he has had these products, and others, in his bathroom cupboard but he was confused and didn't use them regularly until I created this simple kit with AM and PM instructions.
What’s not in this skin care routine?
Underwhelming products made with low concentration and/or poor-quality ingredients.
The highest quality medical grade and pharmaceutically pure and stable skin care made in a USA FDA regulated lab of with the utmost integrity.
My 30+ years of clinical experience in dermatology is the basis upon which I created this skin care routine. These are the key foundational products that I have used in my personal skin care routine for years. I'm fiercely particular and dedicated to taking good care of my skin.
"No detail related to quality, integrity and efficacy has been left unaddressed – this is the highest quality professional skin care available and it will transform the trajectory of your facial skin aging." - Dermatologist and Skin Wellness Expert Dr. Cynthia Bailey
How do I add in my favorite products to this Ageless Rejuvenation Kit?
You can add to this routine, for example an Advanced Eye Cream, Pigment Fading Pads, Naturally Hydrating Toner, Triple Action Exfoliating Cleanser, etc., but this routine gives you the foundation - compatible, effective and age resisting skin care for everyday - ageless rejuvenation.
- Retinol 1.0% pharmaceutical grade
- Glycolic acid 15% at pH under 4, ultra-pure, pharmaceutical grade
- Green Tea EGCG Polyphenol antioxidants 80-90% pure pharmaceutical grade isolates
- Additional antioxidants: CoQ-10 (ubiquinone), resveratrol, vitamins A, C and E,
- Hyaluronic acid/sodium hyaluronate
- Botanical extracts of cucumber, chamomilla, sunflower, soybean, yucca and emblica officinals fruit
- Artificial fragrance and dye
Always 100% cruelty free and made in the USA in an FDA regulated laboratory – because it matters.
The Ageless Rejuvenation Skin Care Kit gives you my Complete Skin Care Routine™ built from the highest quality professional products that work synergistically to fight the signs of facial skin aging.
CLEANSE: Wet skin and massage with Extremely Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser and warm water. Rinse well.
CORRECT: Apply a single pump Green Tea Antioxidant Skin Therapy
HYDRATE: Apply Daily Moisturizing Face Cream
PROTECT: Apply a nickel size dollop (approx. 1/3 tsp) of Sheer Strength Pure Physical Sunscreen depending on your facial size and the size of the exposed area.
CLEANSE: Wet skin as in the morning, using Extremely Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser and rinse well.
CORRECT: apply Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream followed by Glycolic Acid Anti-Wrinkle Cream.
HYDRATE: you’ve already done it with the Glycolic Acid Cream!
Pro-tip: if you shave at night, apply the Daily Moisturizing Face Cream after the Retinol and apply the Glycolic Acid Cream in place of the Daily Moisturizing Face Cream in the AM after the Green Tea. The reason is that Glycolic Acid will sting if applied to freshly shaved skin. It CORRECTS and HYDRATES and can be used in either the AM or PM. Retinol, however, is always applied at night.
Please note: If your skin becomes chapped for any reason – including from the Retinol or Glycolic Acid - take a break for a few days. Just use all the other products until you skin settles down, then start back with the Retinol. After a few days, add back the Glycolic Acid. This is normal with powerful professional skin care and it is best to let chapped skin settle down before resuming these two products.
- Always start "low and slow" with medical grade skin care products. This allows you to train your skin to these more effective formulations and gradually work up in strength and/or frequency of application. For example, you can start with retinol applied every third night and slowly increase to nightly. The same applies with glycolic acid. You can also dilute the strength of these two products by mixing an equal portion of the Daily Moisturizing Face Cream with the Retinol or Glycolic Acid to cut the concentration in half. Gradually, add less of the Daily Moisturizer until you are on the full concentration of the Retinol and/or Glycolic Acid.
- Glycolic acid is by definition an ‘acid’ and can irritate sensitive or injured skin. When or if there is stinging or irritation, you can lower the concentration of the glycolic acid in the product by diluting it in half with a non-glycolic acid product and gradually work towards full strength.
- Mix equal portions of the glycolic acid product and a similar non-glycolic acid product that you know your skin can tolerate in your palm before applying them to the skin.
- In a week or so, add less of the non-glycolic acid product as you mix the two products in your palm. Slowly continue this process until you can tolerate the full-strength glycolic acid product.
- If your skin becomes irritated, take a break from your glycolic acid treatment for a few days, or until the skin returns back to normal, before resuming therapy.
- Avoid or use less glycolic acid in areas of your skin that are more sensitive. This means diluting the glycolic product as above or avoiding glycolic acid on the area all together. Examples of sensitive skin areas on the face would include the eyelids and central ‘T-zone’ in people suffering from seborrhea. The folds of the neck and the décolletage area of the chest are also sensitive skin areas for some people.
- Do not get glycolic acid on the lips and of course do not eat products intended for external use only.
- The eyelid folds are sensitive. Of course, do not get glycolic acid in your eyes. This means do not apply it so close to the eyes that it melts into the eyes as the product warms to skin temperature.
- Sometimes glycolic acid products may sting if you use them after exfoliating with a facial scrub or exfoliating sponge, or if you have freshly shaved your skin. If this happens, then apply glycolic acid products on days that you don’t physically exfoliate when washing or at a time when you have not just shaved your skin. Instead apply a non-glycolic acid product after exfoliating or shaving and use your glycolic acid product when you don’t exfoliate or shave.
- If your skin develops irritation, an injury, a sunburn or windburn or a rash, you must not apply glycolic acid to those areas of your skin. Wait until your skin is entirely healed plus at least 2 weeks. Glycolic acid will further irritate irritated skin, compounding the inflammation, preventing healing and possibly resulting in scarring or dyspigmentation. This includes skin irritated from wind or sun, irritating skin medicines such as acne medicines or tretinoin (Retin A) or procedures such as electrolysis, laser, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning, microneedling, waxing etc.
- Irritated skin can develop permanent darkening in response to sunlight. Do not expose irritated skin to the sun until the skin has returned to normal.
- Glycolic acid products exfoliate your skin and thus can theoretically increase the penetration of UV rays into your skin. Wear a good broad spectrum sunscreen daily to protect AHA treated skin.
Extremely Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser (6.7 fl. oz.): Purified Water, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Steareth-4, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Acrylates Coplymer, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Silk Amino Acids, Steardimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ubiquinone (CoQ-10), Xanthan Gum, Superoxide Dismutase, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA.
Green Tea Antioxidant Skin Therapy (1 fl. oz.): Purified Water, Squalane, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Caffeine, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lauryl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Capryl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Resveratrol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Bisabolol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Rosamarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Polysorbate-20, Carbomer, Ptassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Glycolic Acid Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream 15% (1.6 oz): Purified Water, Glycolic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ammonium Hydroxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q-10), Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, PEG-100 Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA.
Retinol Ultra Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream (1 fl. oz.) 10X (1.0%):Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Caffeine, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Retinol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Cyclomethicone.
Daily Moisturizing Face Cream (1.6 oz.):Purified Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG-Myreth Propionate, Squalane, Glycerin, Phospholipids, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Yucca Glauca Root Extract, Ceramide 3, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Beeswax, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA.Sheer Strength Pure Physical Matte Tinted Créme Sunscreen SPF 50 (1.9 oz.) Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 16.5%, Titanium Dioxide 3.2%. Inactive Ingredients: Alumina, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Centella Asiatica Extract, Cermide NS, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Iron Oxides, Isodoecane, Methyl Trimethicone, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, PEG-8 Methyl Ether Triethoxysilane, Phospholipids, Phyllanthus Emblca Fruit Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polymethylsilsesquiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Purified Water, Resveratrol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q-10).