The holiday rush is over. Now it's time to get back to doing the things that are are good for you – and that includes taking good care of your skin. Did you know that your skin is your biggest organ?
- The health of your skin and the quality of your life are unalterably linked.
- Your skin also plays a big role in that first impression you make when you meet people.
3 simple New Year’s Resolutions for gorgeous, healthy skin
- Eat the foods that support healthy skin and that discourage skin problems.
- Sun protect your skin every day so that it stays healthy and strong throughout your lifetime.
- Moisturize your skin to keep it working 24/7 as a strong barrier - it keeps "the outside out and the inside in" for you.
Wishing you healthy, gorgeous skin!If you have enjoyed Dr. Bailey’s tips on how to have healthy skin, please show your support by commenting in the Facebook comment window, “liking”, sharing, share in Google+, tweeting, and “pinning,” this blog post with friends and family. Everybody wins. Photo attribution: Thanks and gratitude to AmslerPIX