Vanicream Lip Protectant
A popular dermatologist-recommended hypoallergenic lip balm and sunscreen - all together in one product.
Skin cancer on the lip can be horrible – and deadly. What is the best sun protection for delicate lip skin that doesn’t look like the old white zinc oxide paste used by lifeguards in the past? It’s the non-nano, high- tech, invisible, mineral zinc oxide found in Vanicream’s Lip Protectant.
Dr. Bailey Wants You to Know
This lip sunscreen is now my personal choice for a daytime lip product because:
The SPF 30 protection is tough mineral protection in a non-nano form
- It is loaded with 15% non-nano mineral zinc oxide and given another 1.2% titanium dioxide for the best protection – but it’s clear!
- The SPF is water resistant to 80 minutes (think about how important that is for a lip product!)
It’s got the right formula to heal and prevent cracked painful chapped lips from wind and weather and it’s hypoallergenic – that is NOT common, believe me.
- This is about the only truly hypoallergenic healing lip balm made – no fragrance, masking fragrance, flavorings, preservatives
- It is also totally free of those taunting “natural” healing ingredients notorious for addicting you to lip balm by causing allergic lip reactions that mimic chapped lips!
Plus, as a careful shopper, mom and wife I love the fact that,
- The tube is convenient
- It’s a crazy economical product
- It has no dyes so everyone in the family can use it
- It’s kid friendly, unisex and the tube is super convenient to use and carry
This is a product that I recommend you buy for every member of your family. Like always, you know that your loved ones are going to lose their tubes, forget to take them out of the laundry, use them so much that the tube starts to look gross (and you have to throw it out just because) - and yet you will want everyone to have one in their purse, backback, pocket, desk, bathroom etc. The price makes it possible!
Know too that everyone will need this year-round to fight damage and chapping from both weather and sun.
Other reasons why I’m fanatically in love with this product are that it,
- Feels soothing on the lips without looking like a lip gloss
- Is free of lanolin, parabens, formaldehyde, PABA, benzophenones
- Is a totally oil free product for acne prone skin
- Is gluten free so even people with celiac can trust it
|Ideal for these conditions:||Regimen Steps:||Key Ingredients:|
|Aging Skin||Zinc Oxide|
|Chemotherapy Skin Care|
|Facial Redness||Application Area:||Preferences:|
|Sun Damage||Sulfate Free|
|Uneven Skin Pigmentation||Gluten Free|
Apply before going outside. Reapply every 2 hours or after water/liquid contact or rubbing off or eating.
Active Ingredients: dimethicone 1.2%, titanium dioxide 1.5%, zinc oxide 15%
Inactive Ingredients: butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, hydrogenated polyisobutene, isononyl isononanoate, microcrystalline wax, polyhydroxystearic acid, silica dimethyl silylate, stearic acid, triethoxycaprylylsilane