Layered Up Besties
If you were going to pick just one antioxidant for your skin care, my opinion as a dermatologist is that green tea is the best - it helps calm skin redness and fights sun damage at the same time.
Combined with Instantly Luminous Multi-Action Serum, these Layered Up Besties transform skin both inside and out. Instantly Luminous Serum gives you advanced skin care technology for firmer, brighter, and smoother skin instantly! Instantly plump fine lines, wrinkles and crepey skin because every day counts and you need that now!
Your skin has an elaborate antioxidant system to help it survive stressors such as UV sun exposure, pollution and inflammation from conditions such as acne, rosacea and seborrheic dermatitis. Unfortunately, we know that these stressors can overwhelm your skin's antioxidant reserve, resulting in skin damage, premature skin aging, inflammation, and non-melanoma skin cancers.
Using a high concentration of stable and pharmaceutically pure green tea is much better than just including some 'green tea' in a skin care product for 'fairy-dusting' the label!
We know that topically applied high-quality, high-concentration green tea polyphenol antioxidants help boost DNA repair, which is a key step in preventing skin damage. But most products are just 'fairy-dusted' with green tea to enhance marketing appeal and key words on the label. Not my Green Tea Antioxidant Skin Therapy. This product contains the highest quantity of pure, stable, pharmaceutical green tea polyphenol antioxidants available - it's the right stuff! Each ounce of Green Tea Antioxidant Skin Therapy has the polyphenol antioxidant content of 500 cups of green tea including the compound EGCG (epigallocatechin 3-gallate) which is the major preventative antioxidant polyphenol component in green tea.
Green Tea Antioxidant Skin Therapy is clinically proven
I've seen Green Tea Antioxidant Skin Therapy work wonders on my patient's complexions for years. In addition to green tea polyphenols, Green Tea Antioxidant Skin Therapy contains caffeine (shown to augment the anti-cancer effectiveness) and resveratrol (the antioxidant that gives red wine its health benefits).
The synergy of Green Tea Antioxidant Skin Therapy and Instantly Luminous Multi-Action Serum
Applying Instantly Luminous Multi-Action Serum under the Green Tea Antioxidant Skin Therapy goes one better!. Made with an advanced serum formula matrix, this beautiful blue serum instantly brightens, firms, and smooths all layers of your skin. By plumping fine lines and wrinkles Instantly Luminous Serum transforms a dull complexion into one that's dewy, with a velvety luminosity and a more youthful and radiant tone – even on your first application. When you use this advanced technology twice daily, your skin takes on a soft radiance as the powerful skin hydrators coupled with even more antioxidants and an oil-absorbing mineral complex balance your skin.
This combo really does what it says it does! These products are in my top-five favorite list, and I use them every day together just like (Dr. B) recommends. I really do see the difference they make, and how they work together. just like her site says, my skin feels firmer, brighter, hydrated, more radiant. especially around the eyes. yay for less crow's feet!!! MB on Apr 10, 2019
The best skin plumping serum.
Truly a brilliant blend of the best from science and nature – Instantly Luminous Multi-Action Serum’s technology formula matrix includes:
- Both small and large molecular weight hyaluronic acid. The small molecular weight hyaluronic acid molecules penetrate skin easily for deep hydration that plumps and lifts limp and dehydrated skin to help smooth wrinkles and crinkles instantly. At the same time, large molecular weight hyaluronic acid remains on the skin surface to form a moisture-locking barrier to protect your skin from moisture loss throughout the day. You can't compare this to other hyaluronic acid containing products.
- Both Sodium PCA (a natural component of skin) and glycerin (a time-honored skin humectant). Both of these ingredients work hard to keep your skin hydrated all day by pulling moisture from the air and giving it to your skin! Yep, it's true. Sodium PCA is a naturally occurring, and important component of your skin. It is also part of the “natural moisturizing factors” (NMFs), which are vitally important for maintaining healthy skin structure and function, including skin repair and rejuvenation activities.
- Three antioxidants, including white tea extract, ergothioneine, and glutathione. These are great collaborators with the green tea antioxidants in Green Tea Antioxidant Skin Therapy to super-boost your skin's antioxidant reserve. Give your skin an antioxidant advantage - you can never have enough protection from damaging and skin-aging free radicals.
Topical green tea has been shown to boost skin DNA repair damage that can lead to skin cancer.
It is also important to know that topically applied green tea polyphenol antioxidants have been shown to help prevent non-melanoma skin cancer by boosting repair of damaged DNA - this damage repair is critical for your skin health. I include it in the skin care routines of my patients with a history of sun damage and who are at high risk of skin cancer. My Green Tea Antioxidant Skin Therapy gives you the best concentrated pharmaceutical grade green tea polyphenols plus caffeine and resveratrol (an antioxidant from grapes) for the best professional-strength age-fighting antioxidant skin care.
Reference: Green tea prevents non-melanoma skin cancer by enhancing DNA repair. Katayar SK, Arch Biochem Biophys. 2011 Apr 15;508(2):152-8.
- Green tea polyphenols (pharmaceutical stable and pure EGCG polyphenol antioxidants equivalent to those in 500 cups of brewed green tea per ounce of cream.)
- Hyaluronic acid
- Sodium PCA, Zinc PCA, Copper PCA (part of your skin's NMF - Natural Moisturizing Factor)
- Botanicals: Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Bisabolol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28
- Artificial dye
- Crepey skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- As part of a targeted age-fighting skin care routine
- Facial seborrheic dermatitis and rosacea skin care
- Chemotherapy skin care
Always 100% cruelty-free and made in the U.S.A.
AM & PM
CORRECT crepey, dull and stressed skin. Apply a drop of the Instantly Luminous Multi-Action Serum to your facial skin after cleansing. Then apply a single pump's worth of the Green Tea Antioxidant Skin Therapy layered on top.
I recommend applying this product combination twice a day right after washing. Apply other products on top.
Green Tea Antioxidant Skin Therapy (1 fl. oz.): Purified Water, Squalane, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Caffeine, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lauryl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Capryl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Resveratrol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Bisabolol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Rosamarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Polysorbate-20, Carbomer, Ptassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Instantly Luminous Multi-action Serum (1 fl. oz.): Purified Water, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28, Ergothioneine, Glutathione, Zinc PCA, Copper PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA.