- If you were pleased with your results from our crystal-based microdermabrasion treatments, you will be amazed with your results from our new micro-exfoliation system.
- If you’re new to microdermabrasion, your first treatment will set the bar high because you’re starting with the “gold standard.”
- The DiamondTome uses patented diamond-tipped wands combined with adjustable vacuum pressure to provide a painless and highly effective exfoliation treatment.
- The vacuum pressure of the microderm machine increases microcirculation in the skin, which has been shown to increase collagen production with regular treatments.
- Regular treatments with the DiamondTome system can reduce various forms of hyperpigmentation and minor to moderate fine lines, and minimize the appearance of pore size.
With a DiamondTome treatment you can look instantly your best for a holiday event.
It's also a lovely gift to give yourself as a pre- or post-holiday treat.I also love the versatility of the DiamondTome. Whether you simply want a mild exfoliating treatment as a quick complexion pick-me-up, or a deeper and more results-oriented, therapeutic exfoliation treatment, we can adjust the DiamondTome system to your skin’s specific needs. We want you to experience the instant skin transformation that comes from this amazing, state-of-the-art microdermabrasion system. During the months of December and January, we are offering our new microdermabrasion treatment at a special price. Receive your microdermabrasion treatment for only $100, or a combination microdermabrasion treatment with supportive facial for $145. Call our office to book your appointment today. Our schedule is filling quickly as the word gets out because microdermabrasion is our most requested facial treatment – and our clients are loving it even more with our new DiamondTome system! We now have added Friday appointments and have talented aestheticians scheduled through the entire week Monday through Friday for your convenience. When booking your appointment, make sure to mention this blog microdermabrasion special to the front office in order to receive the discount. We look forward to seeing you soon for your microdermabrasion skin rejuvenating treatment! Reference: Molecular Analysis of Aggressive Microdermabrasion in Photoaged Skin, Karimipour D J, et al., Arch Dermatol. 2009, 145 (10):1114-1122 MaLinda, Medical Aesthetician My passion is helping people look and feel beautiful. I have more than nine years of experience in the skincare and cosmetics industry; having worked as a makeup artist, as a makeup and skincare product specialist for a high-end department store, and as an aesthetician. I have a bachelor’s degree in English and history, but I have found my true calling in the world of skincare. I’ve been a licensed aesthetician since 2007. I love helping my clients achieve healthy, beautiful skin and teaching them how to get the results they’re looking for on a daily basis. Everyone is beautiful with unique attributes that make them special. Finding and highlighting these attributes in a person is my passion – and it’s what I love about my career.