As a medical aesthetician, I can offer acne treatment that’s both therapeutic and de-stressing, which is the perfect combination to help clear up your acne. Anyone who has ever suffered from acne knows that stress contributes to their acne flare-ups. Summer is just about over and for many that means school is about to start. It’s the perfect storm for an acne flare - and the perfect time to come in for an acne facial to make a preemptive strike on back-to-school pimples. Make an appointment for an acne facial. Start treatment that will help you de-stress and will help combat your breakouts. With our signature acne facial done here in our beautiful treatment room you'll leave from your treatment relaxed, totally pampered, and your pores will be cleaner, angry pimples will be calmer, and your skin will feel clearer. Regular acne facials will also help keep your pores clean and refined between treatment - they help to optimize the results you get from your acne treatment products too. Each of our Signature Acne Facials comes with a thorough skincare consultation with one of our medical aestheticians. We make product recommendations so you're on the best and most effective products for your acne. Being on the right acne skincare routine helps your skin to stay clear so that you can control and prevent your acne breakouts. Every step of your facial is customized for your individual skincare needs. We focus on getting your pores clean to help prevent future breakouts and to soothe skin inflammation and redness, so you look better right away. The techniques we use will vary with your skin type and often include a customized combination of:
- thorough, yet gentle extractions to deep clean your pores,
- an application of calming green tea antioxidants and/or hyaluronic acid serums,
- a specialized soothing mask or cooling and detoxifying green clay mask to draw oil and debris out of your pores.
- $15 off when you book an appointment for our Signature Acne Facial; or
- $20 off our chemical peel price when you add a glycolic or salicylic acid chemical peel to your Signature Facial (meaning you can add one of these highly effective acne chemical peels for just $20 more).