Your sun hat is the magic convergence between your love of healthy and attractive skin AND your love of color and style. Even if you’re not a fashionista, you have a personal style. We are all delighted when we find something that looks good on us and somehow "fits." We all want healthy skin; some of us even want to avoid wrinkles and liver spots. That’s where your sun hat comes in. I personally love color. I love fashion and I love "iron-clad" sun protection for skin. All my patients know this and know that I'm a keen shopper of sun hats. I look at fashion color trends to make certain that I provide the colors you’ll crave this year so that you’ll wear your dermatologist-approved sun hat. And ... the 2015 colors are going to excite you!!
- They are gorgeous!
- They are just what I was craving!
- And, they are just what the doctor ordered for you!
- They are affordable.
- They fit like a charm because they have a tie inside to size to your head.
- They can be rolled up, packed, smashed, and basically abused and they still look great.
- They are so affordable that your budget can probably support you getting more than one color. They even make delightful Spring gifts for your friends (Easter, Spring Break, Happy Gardening Season, Happy Saturday, TGIF or Just Thinking of You gifts anyone?).
- They're fun!