LOOKING FOR PROFESSIONAL TIPS TO CREATE A NATURAL LOOK TO COORDINATE WITH THIS YEAR'S FALL FASHION COLOR TRENDS? Update your makeup to be ready for the changing seasons - and fashion trends. Our aesthetician MaLinda has created both a natural and a dramatic makeup palette so you’ll be ready to play with this season’s colors using the finest (yet very affordable) natural mineral makeup from Dr. Bailey Skin Care. We are featuring the natural look this week and next week we will show you how to create a dramatic jewel-tone inspired palette in this season's popular colors. If you want our pros, MaLinda and Danielle, to personally create "the look" for you they are here for makeup consultations and would love to help you. (Why not treat yourself?) Call (707) 829-5778 to make your appointment today! HOW CAN YOU GET THE LOOK? FACE: Apply Suntegrity 5 in 1 BB Cream first. Then use Dr. Bailey’s Baked Mineral Powder Foundation applied with large kabuki brush. Shade choices will depend on your skin tone. CHEEKS: Dr. Bailey’s Loose Mineral Blush in Adobe (soft warm apricot) is applied lightly to cheekbones with a large fluffy powder brush. EYES: Using Dr. Bailey’s Mineral Eye Shadow Trio in Bronze:
- Wet an angled eyeliner brush and line the upper and lower lash line in the dark brown shade from the Bronze Trio.
- Use a small eye shadow brush to lightly press the dark brown shade from the Bronze Trio on lower eyelid.
- Use a larger fluffy eye shadow brush to softly blend the taupe shade from the Bronze Trio from lower eyelid to crease. Blend well into the dark brown shade for a soft-focus effect.
- Use a large fluffy eye shadow brush to apply the soft gold shade from the Bronze Trio all along the upper eye lid, from brow bone to crease.
- Use an angled eyeliner brush to dust and blend dark brown shade from Bronze Trio into eyebrows. Apply mascara.