Dermatologist and Skin Care Expert’s Favorite Summer ProductsThe products I use for my skin care make a huge difference to my skin's health and glow. This is especially important in the summer, because how our skin looks in the summer is as much a part of our appearance as our clothing. I’m extra tuned in to the ‘cause and effect’ of how products impact my skin’s appearance - particularly in the summer - because:
- At my age (well over 50) skin really starts to get crepey, dull and flakey if left to its own devices.
- I inherited fair and dry skin so I need to moisturize and sun protect every day.
- My skin is sensitive so I can only use hypoallergenic products, and I also need ones that soothe facial redness.
What are the products I'm obsessed with and depend on in the summer to cleanse, correct, hydrate and protect my skin?In this post I share some of my favorites with you. Together, we can have beautiful and healthy skin for the remaining summer days.
My two can’t-live-without-them sunscreens:
- Suntegrity 5 in 1 Tinted BB Cream. I wear it on my face every day. Because I love how it looks on my skin I even wear it in the evening if my husband takes me out for a hot date.
- Sheer Strength Pure Physical Spray Sunscreen – the easiest sunscreen to apply that I’ve ever used. I spray it in my palm, rub my hands together and apply this ‘bullet proof’ protection on my ears, neck, "v" of my chest, arms and hands every morning because they are usually exposed.