Yes, this is blatant advertising, but I’ve recently fallen in love with this new cleanser and my skin loves it! The cleanser pairs beautifully with my Clarisonic, and my skin never felt better.
It's our Featured Product for this week: The new Extremely Gentle Foaming Cleanser.
Why is this the best skin cleanser available?
Here are my top three, reasons for this recommendation:
1. It’s gentle on your skin and soap-free.
If you’re like me and have sensitive skin, this is important. But while this cleanser is gentle, it really does the job for removing the day's make-up, oil and dirt without irritation.
It foams up beautifully.
This wonderful, gentle foam comes from the ingredient disodium cocoamphodiacetate, a surfactant derived from coconut.
Surfactants bind oil on your skin and allow them to be captured by water. If you don’t have a surfactant, oil and water don't mix. And while some surfactants (like sodium laurel sulfate) are irritating, this disodium cocoamphodiacetate is not.
2. It’s hypoallergenic.
There is no need to expose your sensitive facial skin to unnecessary allergens.
3. It’s paraben and alcohol-free.
We all know that alcohol is a drying agent you can find in many skin care products. But, did you know that parabens are preservatives that you can find in a lot of cosmetics and beauty products, too? Research is studying parabens and their impact on health. They are present in many processed foods and skin care products. While studies are being done, consumers are wanting to limit paraben exposure and our Extremely Gentle Foaming Cleanser is paraben-free.
We care about what's in our products. Did you know that per the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), "cosmetic products and ingredients, other than color additives, do not need FDA approval before they go on the market”? But don't worry. We're on it for you!
You Still Need a Complete Routine When Using the Best Skin Cleanser Available.
Well, now you know why I love our new foam cleanser. But remember, it’s still important to have a complete skin care routine for the best results where you: Cleanse, Correct, Hydrate, and Protect.
To start the process, cleanse your face and apply correcting/hydrating products twice daily.
• This is where our Extremely Gentle Foaming Cleanser comes in!It’s the perfect way to start your skin care routine. (It is also the first step of our Ultimate Pigment & Sun Damage Repair Kit which covers all the steps of complete skin care.) Enjoy the foaming sensation with a Clarisonic, Facial Exfoliating Sponge, washcloth, or the most simple skin cleansing tool - your fingertips.
• Now, if you use a medicated or therapeutic cleanser, alternate it with the Extremely Gentle Cleanser. For example, wash with your medicated cleanser during the day and use the Extremely Gentle Cleanser at night. This is what I do. I use the cleanser with my Clarisonic at night to remove the day’s accumulation of oil, dirt, bacteria, and products. If you want to absorb active ingredients in your night treatment products the best way possible, start with perfectly clean skin.
Ready to Give It a Try and Enjoy Clean Skin?
Because I believe in this new product so much, we are having a special sale…
Next Monday October 2nd on Facebook we are having a contest to win my new Extremely Gentle Cleanser!
Enter and you might win!
If you use Facebook, there are 2 ways to enter the giveaway. And if you do each you will earn two entries and increase your chance to win!
1. Tag two (2) skincare-loving friends in the Facebook comments section of the giveaway post here. 2. Like the post.
Yes! We love giveaways! Sign up to follow our Facebook page and never miss one of our giveaways!!
Enter until Monday, October 2, 2017, when we give it away on my weekly, Facebook Live video.
I love this cleanser, and we are sure you will too. If you’d like to go ahead and start having cleaner skin today, you can order it right now get the 10% off sale special this week only.
And if you’d like more information about the best skin care for you, check out my new Facebook Live posts!
Every Monday at noon PST, on our Facebook page here, you can discover the latest skin care trends and hot news directly from me!