What Is BB Cream?BB Cream has been all the rage for the cosmetics and skin care industry over the past year. As more and more companies begin to offer this "magical" cream, people want to know how to differentiate one BB Cream from the other. The best way to determine which BB Cream is best for you is to understand "What is BB Cream?" which our aesthetician, Malinda, addressed late last year. BB Cream, aka "Beauty Balm Cream", contains more than just a simple tinted moisturizer. Not only does it provide coverage and hydration, but it also provides a high SPF sunscreen and antioxidants to help with skin repair and renewal. As you can see, BB cream "bridges the gap between makeup and skin care."
What Is the Best BB cream?At Dr. Cynthia Bailey Skin Care, we provide two wonderful and elegant BB creams: Suntegrity 5 in 1 BB cream with SPF 30 and MD Solar Sciences Mineral Tinted Creme for acne and rosacea skin types. These BB creams are extremely light, non-greasy, and contain powerful all-natural ingredients.
“I really like it and am seeing some difference in my skin. MaLinda’s seeing the difference too between my facials.” Lee SBest BB Cream Ingredients to look for are:
- A broad-spectrum physical blocking sunscreen, such as zinc oxide with a high percentage (17-20%)
- Highly hydrating oils or ingredients such as hyaluronic acid or jojoba oil
- Powerful antioxidants to prevent free radical damages, including green tea extracts (Camellia Sinensis Leaf) and pomegrante oil extracts (Punica Granatum)
- Lightweight coverage and a non-greasy texture to serve as an optimal primer
- No parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, chemical UV absorbers, nano particles, mineral oils, etc.
Comments on Dr. Cynthia Bailey’s On-The-Go Facial Primer from people like you:“You introduced me to high-potency glycolic acid products, antioxidant skincare (replenix cf cream) and zinc-oxide based broad-spectrum sunscreens. Additionally, I have been spreading your advice and purchasing these products for family and friends who are concerned with skin cancer and photoaging.” Paul B “As I am sensitive to smells, I was pleasantly surprised with the lack of fragrance all the products had.” Holly F
If you have found this Best BB Cream tips helpful, thanks for commenting, sharing and"Liking", Tweeting", "Pinning" and Google +1 this blog post with friends and family.
Sincerely, Dr. Bailey Skin Care TeamPhoto attribution: Thanks and gratitude to © Doable/amanaimages/Corbis